92 Aire-Flo – High-Efficiency Gas Furnace
Affordable comfort with the power to lower your utility bills
The 95AF is the most efficient gas furnace in the Aire-Flow lineup, with an average energy rating on of 95% AFUE. That means you receive 95 cents worth of heat from every energy dollar you spend! Compared to a standard-efficiency furnace, the 95AF can save you hundreds of dollars each year in utility costs.
Long-lasting performance you can count on
When temperatures drop outside, you want a furnace that you know will provide consistent, reliable warmth. The 95AF delivers, with robust components that are built to last. The aluminized-steel heat exchange- the part of the furnace that moves heat produced by the furnace into your home- allows maximum heat output with minimum resistance to airflow with a unique weld-free crimp design. The dependable hot-surface ignition, supported by self-diagnostic controls, provides dependable, efficient heat when you need it most.
- Up to 92.1% AFUE
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- New. Smaller size for greater flexibility.
- Heating size range 45,000-125,000 BTU
- 1-1/2 to 5-ton cooling capacity
- Aluminized steel heat exchanger with 20-year limited warranty; 5-year limited warranty on components (see warranty certificate for details)
- This product may be eligible for valuable 10-year Limited Extended Warranty coverage.
- Upflow/horizontal, upflow and counterflow models available
- Five-amp fused low-voltage circuit protection
- Convertible to LP gas applications
- Certified to ANSI and CSA standards
Give us a call or contact us online for more information on Aire-Flo furnaces or any other make and model if you are considering furnace replacement for your Vancouver area home.