Backflow happens when the water that’s flowing out of your home reverses back into the city’s line. There is a device called the backflow assembly that prevents contamination of the City’s water line. We can install a backflow prevention device from preventing the reversal of water from happening. Depending on where you live in Metro Vancouver, normally you have the backflow device tested every year.
Most commercial and some residential properties in the Metro Vancouver area are required to have a backflow assembly installed to protect the municipal water supply from contamination. This assembly must be tested yearly and a report must be submitted to the City engineering department. Ashton Service Group has dedicated technicians who are certified to perform the proper testing and, if needed, the repair or replacement of all backflow assemblies should the device not pass.
We also take care of submitting the test to the City. All you need to do is call Ashton Service Group at 604-283-2383 and we will take care of the rest.
Why Choose Ashton Service Group?
- Clean, professional work- Our plumbers wear shoe covers, cover the floor of the work area, and clean up after they’re done.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee– Get your money back if you’re not 100% satisfied with our work.
- You get a company that cares– Most plumbers just see you as a job. But we see you as a part of our community—a community we’re always helping.
- Your schedule is our priority- We’ll schedule a time that is most convenient for you and arrive on-time-—or earlier!
- Upfront pricing– No hidden costs here. Know exactly how much your plumbing repair will cost before we start our work.
- We go the extra mile– We call you after the job to make sure we met your expectations.
Learn About Ashton Service Group
We’ve been Metro Vancouver’s plumbing experts for over 28 years. Because of our high standards and community giving, we’ve won countless business and community awards.
Learn more about our standards and awards.