Garburators or garbage disposals are very handy and useful for getting rid of a variety of food scraps and waste that might otherwise create unpleasant smells in the kitchen. However, many foods can actually damage your garbage disposal or render it useless.
Garburators are usually electrically powered and are installed under a kitchen sink between the sink’s drain and the trap which shreds food scraps into small piecesthat can pass through your pipe. Your garburator may jam but it can usually be cleared. You may also see drain blockages caused by waste that is fibrous such as corn husks and leaves, or starchy like potato skins.
Even the best model cannot handle everything you put down the sink. If you run into any problems with your garburator, you should seek the help of a licensed plumber or contractor to fix the issue.
Call Ashton Service Group at 604-283-2383 and we will take care of it for you.
Why Choose Ashton Service Group?
- Clean, professional work- Our plumbers wear shoe covers, cover the floor of the work area, and clean up after they’re done.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee– Get your money back if you’re not 100% satisfied with our work.
- You get a company that cares– Most plumbers just see you as a job. But we see you as a part of our community—a community we’re always helping.
- Your schedule is our priority- We’ll schedule a time that is most convenient for you and arrive on-time-—or earlier!
- Upfront pricing– No hidden costs here. Know exactly how much your plumbing repair will cost before we start our work.
- We go the extra mile– We call you after the job to make sure we met your expectations.
Learn About Ashton Service Group
We’ve been Metro Vancouver’s plumbing experts for over 26 years. Because of our high standards and community giving, we’ve won countless business and community awards. Learn more about our standards and awards.
“They were very professional and kept me informed of what they were doing and why. I would recommend Ashton Service Group to anyone.” – Greg