York Modulating Furnace
What’s a York Modulating Furnace?
We like to think of the modulating York furnace as the “Is it on?” furnace. Modulating furnaces are so quiet; you cannot even tell if it is on or not!
Modulating furnaces function much like a normal single-stage furnace you may have experienced before. First thing in the morning, the modulating York furnace begins at the highest flame and blower level possible. This is where the similarities end. Once enough heat has been built up inside your Vancouver area home, the York modulating furnace will modulate the furnace, turning it on and off frequently — far more than a single-stage furnace but at much lower levels to maintain the temperature in your home. This design maintains the temperature in your home using frequent, but lower power levels of heat out-put.
The York modulating furnace not only can maintain the temperature in your home much more accurately, but can do so without the loud swoosh of the blower at full capacity.
The most efficient and quietest furnace you can buy!
- Efficiency rating of up to 98.2% AFUE -can save you over $800 dollars each year*, compared to standard furnaces
- ENERGY STAR® qualified-meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiencySelf-calibrating variable speed inducer-automatically adjusts to match the system requirements, ensuring cleaner combustion and efficient operation
- Stainless Steel secondary heat exchanger-has a robust, time-tested design that captures waste heat, allowing the furnace to achieve industry-leading efficiency levels
- Dual-fuel capability-can be combined with an electric heat pump to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use and minimizing heating costs
- icomfort™-enabled technology-allows the furnace, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable icomfort Touch thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency**
*Savings amounts depict potential energy savings you can expect from Lennox furnaces, versus a 65% AFUE model.
Your actual savings may vary depending on the weather in your area, local fuel rates and your lifestyle.
**icomfort Touch thermostat must be installed with an icomfort™-enabled indoor unit for maximum performance.
Give us a call or contact us online for more information on York furnaces or any other make and model if you are considering a new furnace for your Vancouver area home.