Hot Water Tank Replacement & Repair
Is your hot water tank leaking or in need of repair? If you need a hot water tank replaced by professionally trained technicians, to code with Gas Permits from the city, Ashton Service Group can help you.
With Ashton, you can count of us to do the job right. With over 29 years of experience, we’ve serviced hundreds of thousands of homes in Richmond, Vancouver, Burnaby and beyond.
1. Quality Water Heaters: At Ashton, we only use the highest quality parts and equipment. Bradford White, John Wood or Rheem, we carry them all!
2. To Code and with Permits: Did you know that your hot water tank needs to be professionally inspected by the city to ensure the gas fittings are installed correctly? At Ashton, we will perform your installation to Code and apply for the necessary permits to ensure that your installation is done right. This means that your installation is 100% up to regulations and building codes.
3. Industry Leading Warranties: You can benefit from industry-leading warranties on your hot water system for complete peace of mind.
4. Great Value: Our installation includes city permits ($100 value) and disposable of the old tank.
5. 24/7 Service: Day or night, weekdays or weekends, it doesn’t matter! If your hot water tank starts to leak in the middle of the night, just give us a call and we’ll have it fixed in no time!
Why Choose Ashton Service Group?
- You get a company that cares– Most contractors see you as a job. We see you as a part of our community—a community we’re always helping.
- Your schedule is our priority- We schedule a time that is most convenient for you and arrive on-time-—or earlier!
- Well-trained technicians– Our licensed technicians train every week on water heaters. This ensures they do the job right!
- 100% satisfaction guarantee– Get your money back if you’re not 100% satisfied with our work.
- Upfront pricing– No hidden costs. You’ll know exactly how much your water heater repair or installation will cost before we start working.
3 Signs You Need a New Hot Water Heater
Not sure if your hot water tank needs repairing or replacing?
Here are 3 signs it’s time to replace it:
- Hot water tank has reached retirement age- Storage water heaters live about 10-15 years. So repairing yours is often not worth it if it’s 15+ years old.
- Problem is too severe- Some problems can’t be fixed. If the tank is corroded, you need a new water heater.
- Repairing costs too much– Replace your water heater if the repair costs 50% of the cost of a new hot water tank.
Hot Water Tank Repair & Replacement Pros
We have repaired, serviced and installed numerous hot water tanks in Vancouver area homes over the years and our skilled plumbers have the training to ensure a proper hot water tank repair or installation in your home. Give us a call today!
“Had a great experience with my Ashton plumber. My hot water tank failed, and he was able to get a new one in for me and get me going in pretty good time. He was friendly, competent, and quick.” – Marjorie