Ashton has ongoing maintenance contracts for developments of all sizes. Our proactive approach and sound diagnostics help save Strata Councils thousands of dollars each year in repairs and insurance premiums. We work to prevent breakdowns, leaks, floods and other system disasters. Hundreds of property managers in the Lower Mainland trust Ashton’s technicians to diagnose and repair plumbing and HVAC mechanical system problems quickly and on-budget.
Making the Property Manager’s Job Easier
- Commitment to Quality Service o A dedicated service team – including a dedicated client service representative – for your building. This means they will have long-term knowledge of your building’s mechanical system.
- Preferred pricing – we can provide Planned Maintenance Contracts as well as supplementary packages for additional services that aid in cost management. ü
- Superior communication o Our technicians will alert you when they arrive on site and provide real-time updates
- Materials for you to share with your residents to help educate them on the ‘do’s and don’ts’ related to plumbing and heating to keep your overall mechanical system in good order
Keys to Successful Planned Maintenance
- Drain cleaning
- Heating, air conditioning & ventilation
- Solutions for preventing pin hole leaks in copper piping
- Green alternatives to re-piping
- Corrosion prevention
- Safety checks o Boiler controls monitoring o Carbon monoxide testing / due to malfunctioning equipment
- Long term budgeting
- Communication – we take a proactive approach to maintenance
The following is a small sample of the property management companies and municipalities that rely on Ashton to help maintain properties via planned and demand services.
- AWM Alliance Real Estate Group
- Bayside Property Services
- City of Richmond Facilities
- City of Vancouver Rentals
- Dorset Realty Group
- The Wynford Group – Property Management