Multi-Unit Residential Services
Ashton has ongoing maintenance contracts for developments of all sizes. Our proactive approach and sound diagnostics help save Strata Councils thousands of dollars each year in repairs and insurance premiums. We work to prevent breakdowns, leaks, floods and other system disasters. Hundreds of property managers in the Lower Mainland trust Ashton’s licensed technicians to diagnose and repair plumbing and HVAC mechanical system problems quickly and on-budget.
With over 300 buildings under our care, you can trust that when you choose Ashton, you are choosing the best in the business.
We know your maintenance is important. That's why we've developed "ACOS", a custom planned maintenance software tailored to our client's needs. Fast, accurate and detailed reporting means time and money saved.
Keys to successful planned maintenance
- Drain cleaning
- Heating, air conditioning & ventilation
- Solutions for preventing pinhole leaks in copper piping
- Green alternatives to re-piping
- Corrosion prevention
- Safety checks
- Boiler controls monitoring
- Carbon monoxide testing / due to malfunctioning equipment
- Long term budgeting
- Communication – we take a proactive approach to maintenance
Select client list
The following is a small sample of the property management companies and municipalities that rely on Ashton to help maintain properties via planned and demand services.
- AWM Alliance Real Estate Group
- Bayside Property Services
- City of Richmond Facilities
- City of Vancouver Rentals
- Dorset Realty Group
- The Wynford Group – Property Management
Our portfolio of buildings includes:
- The Icon Building
- Telus Gardens
- The Pier
- Lake Terrances