Furnace Tune-Up in Metro Vancouver
Cut Energy Costs. Prevent Furnace Breakdowns. Save Your Warranty.
Our 24-point furnace tune-up helps keep heating costs down with professional maintenance.
3 benefits of a furnace tune-up
Keeps energy bills low
Tired of sky-high winter bills? A tune-up keeps your furnace working in tip-top shape, keeping your energy bills and stress low.
Helps prevent furnace breakdowns
A furnace tune-up catches small problems now before they become big costly problems later.
Saves your warranty
To maintain your furnace's warranty, most furnace manufacturers require that you get professional maintenance annually. Without the warranty during a repair, you'll always have to pay the cost of labour AND the part.
Your 24-point furnace tune-up includes:
- Test for carbon monoxide (a poisonous gas) at furnace
- Test gas pilot safety system
- Check combustion ventilation air supply
- Check for gas leaks downstream of the gas shutoff valve
- Remove hazardous materials from, near furnace area
- Inspect thermostat
- Visually inspect heat exchanger if accessible
- Clean and check main burners if accessible
- Clean burner vestibule
- Check, clean and adjust pilot as needed
- Examine flue and vent conditions
- Test operation of safety limits
- Check electrical control wiring
- Inspect filters and/or air cleaners
- Lubricate motor and fan conditions
- Check motor and fan conditions
- Check and adjust tension and alignment of fan belt pulleys
- Test pressure switches if applicable
- Test operation of primary limit switches
- Check operation of vent or blower if applicable
- Check operation of inducer if applicable
- Test sequence of operation of ignition system
- Check condition of condensate line and pump
- Check secondary heat exchanger if accessible
Upgrade: Put your maintenance on autopilot
Never forget about maintenance again. With our No Problem Plan, we'll maintain your furnace and AC—automatically. Plus, you'll save hundreds in discounts.