Heat Pump Installation in Vancouver, BC
Need a Heat Pump Installed?
Ashton always answers...
Because our techs take the time to answer every question, you'll know exactly how your heat pump installation will play out from start to finish. No hidden costs.
During your in-home consultation, your tech will talk with you about your heating and cooling needs to make sure you get a heat pump that fits your home.
You'll know the price before any work begins, so there's no sticker shock. Plus, with flexible financing, you'll get the comfort you want—within your financial comfort zone.
How your heat pump installation works
1) Schedule your appointment
Contact us online or call 604-283-2383 to schedule your free heat pump installation quote. Before your tech arrives, you'll get an email with their picture and bio, so you know exactly who's coming to your home.
2) Choose your system
One of our techs will talk to you about your comfort needs, so you get a heat pump that's perfect for your family. Then, you'll get system options and an upfront price for each.
3) Get your heat pump installed
On the day of the install, our team will:
- Protect your home with plastic drop cloths and shoe covers.
- Install your new heat pump.
- Show you each step of the installation
- Leave your home cleaner than we found it.
- Show you how to use and maintain your new system
4) Tell us how we did
We'll call you 24 hours after we install your heat pump to make sure you're 100% satisfied with our work. If you're not, let us know.
Every heat pump installation comes with:
100% satisfaction guarantee
We'll call you after we install your new heat pump. Not completely satisfied with our service? Let us know and we'll make it right.
1-year labour warranty
We stand behind our heat pump installations 1 year after service.
Licensed gas fitter
Rest easy knowing all of our gas fitters are licensed by Technical Safety BC. That means your gas heat pump will be installed right and up to code.
Cost to install a heat pump in Vancouver
- Low: $8,999
- Average: $10,999
- High: $19,999
What affects price?
Your heat pump installation cost will vary depending on the unit's:
- Size: The larger the heat pump, the more you'll pay for it. But you can't just buy a smaller unit to save money. Buying a heat pump that's too small for your home will result in high energy bills and cause your unit to die prematurely—costing much more in the long run.
- Efficiency: Your installation cost will increase if you buy a high-efficiency heat pump. However, an energy-efficient unit can save you money on monthly energy costs and could be worth the higher upfront price.
- Features: Upgrading your heat pump with a two-stage compressor or variable-speed blower motor will increase your overall installation. However, those types of features will provide higher levels of comfort and could save you money on monthly energy bills.
Other factors that may increase your installation cost:
- Installing ductwork or adding zoning to your HVAC system
- Adding supply or return vents to your ductwork
- Buying an extended warranty on your unit