Heat Pump Repair in Vancouver
Need Your Heat Pump Repaired Today?
- Same-day service available
- Diagnosing the problem: FREE with repair ($79 value)
- Repair price: Starting at $199
- 1-year labour warranty
- Average time to complete: 2–4 hours
Ashton always answers...
With our 24/7 emergency service, you'll get your heat pump repaired when you need it most.
Our techs take the time to not only explain what's wrong with your heat pump, but also answer any questions you have.
You'll get an upfront price to repair your heat pump before we begin any work. So there aren't any surprises.
How your heat pump repair works
1) You set the schedule
Contact us online or call 604-283-2383 to schedule your heat pump repair. Most of the time, we can send a tech to repair your heat pump that day. Before your tech arrives, you'll get an email with their picture and bio, so you know who's coming to your home.
2) We fix your heat pump
On the day of the repair, your trained tech will:
- Inspect your heat pump and explain the problem.
- Give you repair options—and prices for each.
- Repair your heat pump without making a mess.
3) We make sure you're happy
We'll call you 24 hours after your repair to make sure you're 100% satisfied with our work. If you're not, we want to know so we can make it right.
Every heat pump repair comes with:
100% satisfaction guarantee
Not satisfied with your heat pump repair? Let us know in our follow up call. We'll make it right.
1-year labour warranty
If the new part we install in your heat pump fails within a year, we'll replace the part at no cost to you.
Licensed gas fitter
Not all technicians are qualified to work with gas—ours are. Every one of our gas fitters is insured and licensed to repair your gas heat pump.
Cost to repair a heat pump in Vancouver
- Low: $199
- Average: $399
- High: $499
What affects price?
Heat pump repair costs vary depending on the:
- Part that needs repaired. Some parts cost more to repair or replace than others. For example, you'll pay more to replace the compressor (the "heart" of your heat pump) than you will to repair the thermostat.
- Age of the unit. Typically, repairs cost more on older heat pumps. That's because when a tech inspects the unit, they often find other parts of the unit that are in bad shape and need to be repaired or replaced.
- Contractor you hire. More experienced contractors will charge more for their services. You won't want to skimp on a contractor because a poorly installed heat pump can void your warranty, and can also cost you more money (in damage and repairs) in the long run.
- Unit's warranty. If the warranty on your heat pump is still valid, that could significantly reduce your repair cost. To find out if your unit is still under warranty, check with the company that installed or most recently repaired your heat pump.