Experienced Residential HVAC Installer Jobs/Careers at Ashton Service Group
About Ashton Service Group
Ashton Service Group provides comprehensive plumbing services to residential and commercial clients throughout the Lower Mainland. Ashton has a solid reputation that has been built over the last 30 years through reliable service, quality work and a commitment to customer satisfaction. Our professional technicians install and service plumbing, heating, air conditioning, ventilation, and mechanical systems. Ashton is also an active member of the community with involvement in various philanthropic and socially responsible initiatives.
Celebrating over 30 years in business and with service contracts with over 200 buildings in Metro Vancouver, and tens of thousands of local residential clients, we are able to provide you with steady work year-round. We are an employer who appreciates each member of the team and advocates for a healthy work/life balance.
At Ashton, we believe in continuous improvement. That’s why we’ve developed a tablet-based software to simplify the planned maintenance process. This means that our customers receive accurate and detailed reports, and reduced paperwork and downtime for technicians in the field.
A Day in the Life of a Residential HVAC Installer
We’re looking for exceptional HVAC installers who have the technical aptitude and drive to get the job done. As an HVAC installer, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical competency and exceed customer expectations by accomplishing the highest quality installations, every time.
- Complete all HVAC system installations efficiently and accurately.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to ensure the highest levels of satisfaction.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Ensure jobs are properly staged; sign off on job quality checklist.
- Adhere to the company’s plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favourably.
- Maintain a clean, organised job site and well-inventoried truck.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
What you Need to be Qualified for the Residential HVAC Installer Position
- Excellent communication skills are required as well as the ability to troubleshoot on plumbing and heating systems.
- Refrigeration and familiar with planned maintenance programs.
- Familiarity with tenant improvements and commercial work is an asset.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organised with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Strong desires to continue to learn and improve your skills.
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- A competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
Benefits for the Residential HVAC Installer Position
As part of our company, we believe in all our employees and offer the opportunity for advancement. We are happy to offer our Residential HVAC Installer a generous benefits plan, company RRSP plan, paid training program and professional training and uniforms. In addition, we offer birthday gifts, work anniversary gift ($50 for every year of employment), cell phone and tablets, company insurance for personal tools, the Ashton Caring Team and much more!
We understand your time is valuable and that is why we have a very quick and easy application process. If you feel that you meet the qualifications and have the desire to work with the best in the business, please fill out our 3-minute mobile-friendly application so that we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!
- Birthday Gifts
- Company RRSP Plan
- Work Anniversary Gift ($50 for every year of employment
- Professional Training and Uniforms
- Benefits Plan
- Ashton Caring Team
- Paid training programs
- Cell phone and tablets
- Company insurance for personal tools
If you are looking for great benefits, excellent wages and the opportunity to grow with a great company: APPLY NOW and call 604-283-2383 or attach your resume to the form below.
Ashton Service Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.