Let me first share our thoughts with those who have been affected by COVID-19. We are continuing to monitor the situation closely but I wanted to share an update from myself and the Ashton team.
Ashton cares about our community, our clients, employees and vendors. I want to reassure you during this time that the Ashton team will continue to be here to service your essential plumbing, air quality and HVAC needs. We are committed to taking every precaution possible to ensure that we can continue to serve you whilst protecting your health, and the health of our technicians.
With this objective in mind, we have implemented several procedures based on
CDC recommendations to respond to, and reduce, the threat of COVID-19, including:
- Increased sanitary policies and procedures for office and field staff (wearing disposable gloves and shoe covers whenever possible, frequent hand washing, regular use of alcohol wipes).
- Implementation of social distancing at Ashton – group meetings and other personal contact, such as handshakes, are discouraged.
- Thorough sensitization and cleaning of high contact areas and equipment, such as tablets, phones, tools and trucks, after each service call.
- Bi-hourly sanitation of high contact areas in the office, including door knobs, computers and desks.
- Daily management meetings to update employees on new developments and emerging risks.
- Daily check-ins with all of our technicians and staff on topics such as their travel plans, general wellness, sanitary procedures and training.
- Immediate request of employees to stay home if they are feeling unwell.
In the current environment, we understand that some of you will be concerned by the quality of the air around your home when it comes to germs and other harmful organisms. Know that Ashton is here to help you find possible solutions if you would like to improve indoor air quality using products that filter fine particles and kill viruses to make your businesses and homes safer and healthier.
We will of course continue to closely monitor what has become a rapidly changing situation. Rest assured that our main priority is the ongoing health and safety of you, your families and the Ashton team.
President, Ashton Service Group