Richmond & Vancouver Drain Cleaning Services
Need a Drain Unclogged Today?
- Same-day service available
- Price: Starting at $99
- Average time to complete: 1-2 hours
Ashton always answers...
With our 24/7 emergency service, you can get your drain unclogged when you need it most.
Wondering what's the cause of the clog? Our plumbers take the time to explain the problem clearly. No jargon. No rushing. No worries.
You'll get an upfront price to unclog your drain before any work begins. So there are no surprises.
Your drain clearing in 3 clear steps
Contact us online or call 604-283-2383 to schedule your drain clearing. Before your plumber arrives, you'll get an email with their picture and bio, so it does not feel like a total stranger coming into your home.
Your plumber will use an auger (also called a drain snake) to unclog the drain. If that does not solve the problem, we'll use a special video camera to find the root of the problem.
If it turns out that your problem lie further down in the sewer line, we offer a sewer repair/replacement service.
Every drain clearing comes with:
100% satisfaction guarantee
Not satisfied with your drain clearing service? Let us know in our follow up call. We'll make it right.
1-year labour warranty
We stand behind our drain clearing work 1 year after service.
Cost to clear a clogged drain in Vancouver
- Low: $99
- Average: $199
- High: $469
What affects price?
Your drain clearing cost will depend on these factors:
- Location of the clog. Clogs in the main sewer line cost more to clear than ones in secondary drain lines. That’s because clogs in the mainline are more difficult to reach and affect more than one plumbing fixture.
- Accessibility of your plumbing cleanout. The harder your cleanout is to reach, the more you’ll pay in labour costs. Cleanouts located outside your home will be easier to access than ones inside it.
- Video camera inspection. A camera inspection increases the price upfront, but can save your plumber a lot of time in clearing the clog.
- Severity of the clog. Depending on what’s clogging your drain, a plumber will use either a drain cleaning cable machine (less expensive) or a hydro jetting machine (more expensive) to clear it.
- The plumber you choose. Higher quality plumbers will charge more for their services, since they have more experience and know-how.
We go over each factor in more detail in our blog “What’s the Cost to Clear a Clogged Drain in Vancouver?”