Drain Tile Services in Vancouver
Having Drain Tile Problems?
- Same-day service available
- Price: $2,500–$50,000 (depending on whether your drain tile needs to be repaired or completely replaced)
- Average time to complete:
- Repair: 1–7 days
- Replacement: 2–4 weeks
Ashton always answers...
Got water backing up into your basement? We offer 24/7 emergency service, so you can get your drain tile repaired or replaced at any hour of the day.
Not sure what a drain tile system even does? No worries. Our plumbers take the time to clearly explain everything you want to know—without the jargon.
Want to know exactly how much the job will cost when all is said and done? We give you an upfront price to repair or replace your drain tile system before we begin any work.
How your drain tile service works
1) Schedule your appointment
Contact us online or call 604-283-2383 to schedule your drain tile repair or replacement. Before your plumber arrives, you'll get an email with their picture and bio, so you know exactly who's coming into your home.
2) Get your drain tile fixed
Your plumber will use a waterproof video camera to inspect your drain tile system. This helps us understand the extent of the damage, so we can recommend whether to repair the damage or install new drain tile.
On the day of the repair or replacement, our team of plumbers will:
- Dig to your drain tile line, shoring the trench or your home if necessary.
- Repair your existing drain tile or install the new one, depending on the extent of the damage.
- Test your drain tile to make sure it works properly.
- Leave your home and yard in better condition than we found it.
3) Tell us how we did
We'll call you 24 hours after your drain tile service to make sure you're satisfied with our work. If you aren't, let us know and we'll make it right.
Every drain tile service comes with:
100% satisfaction guarantee
If you're not completely satisfied with our drain tile service, let us know in our follow up call.
1-year labour warranty
We back our drain tile repair and replacement work 1 year after service.
Cost to repair or replace drain tile in Vancouver
- Low: $2,500
- Average: $4,500
- High: $50,000
What affects price?
- Whether your drain tile needs to be repaired or replaced. Sometimes, a drain tile repair will turn into replacing the entire line. You'll pay significantly more for a full drain tile replacement than you will to replace a portion of the line. Your plumber will be able to tell you whether your drain tile needs to be replaced or simply repaired.
- How easy your drain tile is to reach. You'll pay more if your drain tile is:
- Covered by a retaining wall, patio or other landscaping structure.
- Buried deep beneath your basement or crawlspace (might require shoring)
- The Vancouver plumber you hire. You'll pay more for high-quality, experienced plumbers. However, they're usually worth it in the long run because they have the tools and know-how to properly repair or replace your drain tile system.