Garburator Repair & Installation in Richmond
Need to Repair or Replace Your Garburator?
- Same-day service available
- Repair price: Starting at $99
- Install price: Starting at $499
- Average time to complete: 1–2 hours
Ashton always answers...
Wondering why your garburator isn't working? Our Richmond plumbers take the time to explain the problem clearly. No jargon. No rushing. No worries.
Your plumber will lay out your garburator service options and explain the pros and cons of each one. We'll help you choose the best option for your home and needs.
You'll get an upfront price to repair or replace your garburator before any work begins. So there are no surprises.
Your garburator repair in 3 clear steps
Contact us online or call 604-283-2383 to schedule your garburator repair. Before your plumber arrives, you'll get an email with their picture and bio, so it does not feel like a total stranger coming into your home.
2) Repair without a mess
Your plumber will protect your home with coverings and figure out what's wrong with your garburator. After explaining what's wrong and going through your repair options, we'll fix your garburator and leave your home cleaner than we found it.
3) Make sure you're happy
We'll call you 24 hours after the repair to make sure you're 100% satisfied with our work. If you're not happy, we'll make it right.
How we do garburator installations
Contact us online or call 604-283-2383 to schedule your garburator installation. Before your plumber arrives, you'll get an email with their picture and bio, so it does not feel like a total stranger coming into your home.
2) Give you options
We inspect your current garburator setup (if you have one) and give you the best options for your home and needs.
3) Install without a mess
Your plumber will:
- Cover the working area with plastic or carpet to protect your home.
- Do any piping and electrical work needed to accommodate your garburator.
- Show you how to operate your new unit.
- Leave your home cleaner than it was when we arrived.
4) Make sure you're happy
We'll call you 24 hours after the installation to make sure you're 100% satisfied with our work. If you're not happy, we'll make it right.
Every Richmond garburator service comes with:
100% satisfaction guarantee
Not satisfied with your garburator service? Let us know in our follow-up call. We'll make it right.
1-year labour warranty
We stand behind our garburator work 1 year after service.
Cost to repair a garburator in Richmond
- Low: $99
- Average: $149
- High: $299
The price to repair a garburator depends on:
- What's wrong with your garburator. The severity of the damage drives your repair cost. You'll pay less for a simple unclogging than you will for a leak repair or part replacement.
- If parts need to be replaced. If the plumber needs to replace a part (motor, shredding plate, etc.), you'll have to pay for the cost of the part.
- Whether pipes need to be repaired or replaced. If your plumber needs to fix or replace piping, that will add to your repair cost.
- If the repair needs electrical work. Additional electrical work will raise the cost of your garburator repair.
Cost to install a garburator in Richmond
- Low $499
- Average $550
- High $649
Your garburator installation cost will depend on:
- What size garburator you want installed. The more horsepower the garburator has, the more expensive it will be.
- The type of garburator you want to install. Continuous feed garburators (activated by an ON/OFF switch) are less expensive than batch feed garburators (activated by pressing your drain stopper).
- Which brand garburator you want installed. Not all garburators are created equally. You'll pay more for better quality brands and models.
- Whether your old garburator needs removed. If your plumber needs to remove your old unit, that will add time and labour costs to your installation.
- If piping needs to be repaired or replaced. In some cases, the plumber will need to fix or replace piping to accommodate the garburator, which will increase your overall cost.
- Any electrical work or rewiring needed for the install. If you're installing a garburator for the first time, you might need to add an outlet or update the wiring. Either will increase the cost of your installation.