Gas Line Repair and Installation in Richmond
Need to Install or Repair a Gas Line?
- Gas line leak detection and repairs
- Gas line installations (for BBQ, fire pits, fireplaces, stoves, hot water heaters, furnaces and more)
- Licensed and FortisBC-certified gas fitter
- Propane and natural gas repairs and installation
Ashton always answers...
Not all technicians are trained equally. Our technicians undergo weekly trainings to ensure they're up to date on building codes and the latest gas detection and repair technology. When you call Ashton, you'll get the best gas plumbers in the business, guaranteed.
Your safety concerns
A cheap contractor will only give you more problems down the road. A leaking gas pipe is very dangerous and only a certified technician should handle these types of repairs. Before you chose a contractor, ask to see their license.
Ever wonder how something in your home works? We're here to educate and help. Just ask your technician and they'll be more than happy to go over the repair with you. There is no question too big or small!
How we handle emergency gas leaks
1) You call FortisBC immediately
If you think you have a gas leak, go outside and call FortisBC at 1-800-663-9911 to alert them about the leak.
2) You call us when it's safe
After contacting FortisBC, follow their instructions and contact us only when they told you it's safe. Contact us online or call 604-283-2383 to schedule your gas leak repair.
3) We locate the gas leak
Gas leaks are often small and difficult to detect without the proper tools and equipment. Your Ashton technician will use a device called a "gas sniffer" to locate the leak.
3) We provide you with repair options
Your technician will show you where the leak is located and provide you with the most economical repair option.
5) We make sure you're happy with the service
We take our work seriously. Our job is not complete until you are 100% satisfied, which is why our customer service team will call you 24 hours after the repair. We make sure we exceeded your expectations.
Every Richmond gas line service comes with:
Work that's up to code
Our FortisBC-certified gas fitter will make sure your gas line repair or installation complies with BC provincial codes.
100% satisfaction guarantee
Not satisfied with your gas pipe repair or installation? Let us know in our follow-up call. We'll make it right.
1-year labour warranty
We stand behind our gas line work 1 year after service.
Cost to repair a gas line leak in Richmond
- Low: $149
- Average: $189
- High: $299
What affects price?
Your gas pipe repair cost depends on:
- Location of the leak. Your cost will increase if the leak is behind a wall or cabinets or buried underground.
- Number of leaks detected. The more leaks you have, the more you'll pay to fix them.
- Length of gas line or fittings that needs to be replaced. You'll pay more to fix longer lines or lines with more fittings.