24/7 Pipe Leak Repair in Richmond, Vancouver & Beyond
Need a Pipe Leak Fixed Fast?
- Emergency service available
- Pipe repair cost: Starting at $99
- Average time to complete: 2–4 hours
- Fully-stocked trucks for speedy repairs
Ashton always answers...
Did a pipe burst in the dead of night? We'll be there is no time. We answer calls 24/7, so you get service when you need it most.
Your plumber will give you the best repair options based on your situation. We'll help you find a solution that fits your needs and your budget.
You'll get an upfront price to repair your pipe leak before any work begins. No need to worry about surprise bills.
How we repair pipe leaks
1) You call us at any hour
When you schedule your pipe leak repair, we'll get back to you in just 15 minutes. If you need immediate help, you can call us 24/7 at 604-283-2383.
2) We give you your options
We detect the leak (for free if the leak is in your main sewer line). Then, your plumber will give you the most economical repair option based on your situation.
3) We repair the leak
On the day of the repair, your plumber will:
- Cover the working area with protective plastic or carpet (if the leak is in your home).
- Shut off your main water supply or the supply to the fixture.
- Repair the pipe according to BC plumbing code.
- Test the leak to make sure we did the job right.
4) We make sure you're happy
We'll call you 24 hours after the repair to make sure we exceeded your expectations. If we didn't, we'll make it right.
Every Richmond pipe leak repair comes with:
A licensed and insured plumber
You'll rest easy knowing your leak will be repaired right by professional plumbers.
100% satisfaction guarantee
We like happy customers. If you're less than satisfied with our work, let us know in our follow-up call.
1-year labour warranty
We back our pipe leak repair work 1 year after service.
Cost to repair a secondary drain line leak in Richmond
- Low: $99
- Average: $300
- High: $499
Think you have a leak outside your house?
It could be a leak in your sewer line, which will cost more to repair. For pricing, check out our sewer line repair service page.
What affects your pipe leak repair cost?
Your cost will depend on these factors:
- Location of the leak. You’ll pay more to repair a leak in your mainline than you will for one in a secondary drain line (drain that connects directly to a plumbing fixture).
- Material of the pipe (if it needs to be replaced). Materials like copper, concrete, iron, steel, clay will cost more to replace than materials like PVC or ABS.
- Cleanup and cosmetic repairs. If your plumber needs to cut into drywall or concrete to repair the leak, you may need to pay for cosmetic repairs afterwards, which will add to your overall cost.
- Local permit fees. These fees, which vary depending on the scope of the project, will add to your overall repair cost.
- The plumber you hire. Expect to pay more for higher quality plumbers. They’ll likely charge higher prices for their skill and experience. Remember though, an experienced plumber can actually save you money in the long run (they'll fix your leak right the first time).
We go into more detail about these cost factors in our article, “How Much Does it Cost to Repair a Pipe Leak in Vancouver?”