Sink Repair and Installation in Richmond, Vancouver and Beyond
Bathroom and Kitchen Sink Experts
- Installation price: Starting at $299
- Average time to complete: 1.5–3.5hrs
- Diagnosing the problem: FREE with repair ($79 value)
- 1-year labour warranty + manufacturer warranty
Ashton always answers...
Repairing or installing a new sink can be confusing. What type of sink fits your counter tops? Let us take the guesswork out of your installation. We'll answer all your questions so you won't have to guess anything.
Your wants and needs
We treat your home like it's our own. We'll take the time to talk with you and understand exactly what you need. From materials to designs, we'll make sure you find the sink you want.
With transparent pricing, there's no surprises and no hidden costs. That's how we've worked for over 30 years.
Your sink repair or installation in 3 clear steps
1) You set the schedule
Contact us online or call 604-283-2383 to schedule your sink repair or installation. We'll send you a picture and bio of your licensed technician, so you know who's coming to your home.
2) Understand your needs
Your plumber will:
- Speak with you to understand your issues
- Show you a catalogue of sinks available that will suit your kitchen or bathroom
- Discuss with you the pros and cons of each type of sink, finish and materials
3) Make sure you're happy
We use protective coverings to ensure your floors are clean and protected. After the repair or installation is complete, we'll call 24 hours after the service call to make sure you're happy.
Every Richmond sink service comes with:
100% satisfaction guarantee
Not satisfied with your sink service? Let us know in our follow-up call. We'll make it right.
1-year labour warranty
We stand behind our sink repair or installation work 1 year after service.
Most manufacturers offer a warranty on your sink installation, some up to 10 years.
Cost to install a kitchen or bathroom sink in Richmond
- Low: $299
- Average: $499
- High: $899
What affects price?
The price to install a sink depends on:
- Style of the sink (under-mount, over-mount, or double bowl)
- Construction materials
- If new under-sink piping needs to be replaced
- Brand and size