Tankless Water Heater Installation in Richmond, Vancouver and Beyond
Get a Tankless Water Heater That Won't Cut Your Showers Short
In-home consultation: FREE
Installation price: Starting at $3,999
Average time to complete: 1–2 hours
Ashton always answers...
Want to know how a tankless water heater works? Our Vancouver plumbers take the time to answer every question you ask. No jargon. No rushing. No worries.
Your plumber will ask about your family size and water usage to make sure you get a properly-sized unit that never runs out of hot water.
You'll get an upfront price to install your tankless water heater before we begin any work. So there are no surprises when you get the bill.
How we install your tankless water heater
1) You set the schedule
Contact us online or call 604-283-2383 to schedule your tankless water heater installation. Before your plumber arrives, you'll get an email with their picture and bio, so it doesn't feel like a total stranger coming into your home.
2) We give you options
We walk through your home to determine the best location for your tankless water heater and best route for venting your unit (if it's a gas unit). Then, you'll get multiple options based on your family size and water usage.
3) We install without a mess
Our team of plumbers will:
- Cover the installation area with plastic or carpet to protect your home.
- Confirm the unit and venting location before installing your unit.
- Show you how to operate and maintain your new tankless water heater.
- Leave your home cleaner than it was when we arrived.
4) We make sure you're happy
We'll call you 24 hours after the service to make sure you're 100% satisfied with our installation work. If you're not happy, we'll make it right.
Every tankless water heater installation comes with:
100% satisfaction guarantee
Not satisfied with your tankless water heater service? Let us know in our follow-up call. We'll make it right.
1-year labour warranty
We stand behind our tankless installation work 1 year after service.
Most manufacturers offer a parts warranty on your new unit. The length of the warranty depends on the manufacturer, but most cover your unit at least 2–5 years after it's installed.
Cost to install a tankless water heater in Vancouver, BC
- Low: $3,999
- Average: $4,999
- High: $7,999
What affects price?
Your tankless water heater installation cost depends on:
- The heating capacity or "size" of the unit. The more BTUs (heating capacity is measured in British Thermal Units) your unit has, the more you'll pay. A shower water heater (also called "point-of-use" water heater) will cost a lot less than a whole-home tankless water heater.
- The brand and model you choose. Better quality brands and models will cost more.
- The unit's fuel type. Gas models cost more to install than electric ones, especially if you need to add a vent (see below).
- Venting needed for a gas unit. Gas tankless water heaters require a 2-pipe vent system to expel hot exhaust. If the plumber needs to add venting, that will increase your overall cost.
- Cosmetic repairs. You might need to pay for repairs to drywall or shower tile after the installation.
For more detailed information what affects your installation price, visit our blog "How Much Does it Cost to Install a Tankless Water Heater in Vancouver?"