Tankless Water Heater Repair in Vancouver, BC
Need Your Tankless Water Heater Fixed?
- Same-day service available
- Diagnosing the problem: FREE with repair ($79 value)
- Average time to complete: 2–6 hours
- Repair price: Starting at $199
Ashton always answers...
We offer 24/7 emergency service to the Vancouver area. That means you can call us at any hour of the day and get service when you need it most.
Want to know the exact problem with your tankless water heater? Your manufacturer-certified plumber will take the time to answer every question you have.
We'll give you a quote to repair your tankless water heater before any work begins. That way, you won't get any surprises after we leave.
How we repair your tankless water heater
1) You set the schedule
Contact us online or call 604-283-2383 to schedule your tankless water heater repair. Before your plumber arrives, you'll get an email with their picture and bio, so you know who's coming into your home.
2) We repair your unit
Your plumber will:
- Investigate your tankless water to figure out what's wrong.
- Explain the problem and give you the best repairs options—with pricing for each.
- Protect your home with floor coverings and repair your tankless water heater.
- Show you the repair and answer any questions you may have.
- Leave your home cleaner than we found it.
3) We make sure you're happy
Fixing your tankless water heater is only half the job. We'll call you 24 hours after the service to make sure you're 100% satisfied with our work. If you're not, let us know.
Every tankless water heater repair comes with:
All of our Vancouver plumbers are trained by the manufacturer. That means, with every service call, you'll get a plumber certified by the manufacturer to repair your tankless water heater.
100% satisfaction guarantee
Not completely satisfied with our service? Tell us our follow-up call. We'll do what we can to make it right.
1-year labour warranty
Have problems after our service? Don't worry. We back our tankless repair work 1 year after service.
Cost to repair a tankless water heater in Vancouver, BC
- Low: $199
- Average: $399
- High: $499
What affects price?
Your tankless water heater repair cost depends on:
- The age of the water heater. The older your tankless water heater, the more it will probably cost to repair. That's because the more wear and tear a unit has suffered, the more likely several components need repaired/replaced.
- What needs to be repaired. Some repairs cost more than others. Replacing a gas control valve or electric heating element will cost more than flushing out sediment buildup.
- Whether your warranty is still valid. If your warranty is still valid, you may not have to pay for the cost of the part (depending on what needs repaired and whether it's covered).