Hot Water Tank Repair in Richmond, Vancouver and Beyond
Need Your Hot Water Tank Repaired Today?
- Same-day service available
- Diagnosing the problem: FREE with repair ($79 value)
- Repair price: Starting at $99
- Average time to complete: 1-4 hours
Ashton always answers...
With our 24/7 emergency service, you can get service when you need it most.
Wondering what's wrong with your hot water tank? Our techs take the time to explain the problem clearly. No jargon. No rushing. No worries.
You'll get an upfront price to repair your hot water tank before any work begins. So there are no surprises.
Your hot water tank repair in 3 clear steps
Contact us online or call 604-283-2383 to schedule your hot water tank repair. Before your plumber arrives, you'll get an email with their picture and bio, so it does not feel like a total stranger coming into your home.
Your trained and licensed plumber will investigate your hot water tank to find the problem, explain what's wrong, and give you repair options—and prices for each option.
Relax as your plumber can often fix your hot water tank that same day. We'll call you 24 hours after the service to make sure you're 100% satisfied with our work.
Every water heater repair comes with:
100% satisfaction guarantee
Not satisfied with your water heater repair? Let us know in our follow up call. We'll make it right.
1-year labour warranty
We stand behind our water heater repair work 1 year after service for any new part we install.
Cost to repair a tank water heater in Vancouver, BC
- Low: $99
- Average: $199
- High: $399
What affects price?
What you’ll pay to repair your tank water heater depends on:
- What needs repaired. The part that needs repaired or replaced will drive your overall repair cost. You’ll pay more to replace a thermocouple or gas control valve than you will to replace an anode rod or flush sediment from your tank.
- Whether your warranty is still valid. If the manufacturer or labor warranty on your hot water tank is still valid, your repair will cost less. The plumber who installed your tank should be able to tell you whether either warranty is still valid.
- The plumber you hire. You’ll pay more for better-quality plumbers, but you’ll also get better-quality work. With an inexperienced plumber, you could end up paying more (in future repairs) than you’d save on this repair.
We cover these factors in more detail in our blog, “How Much Does it Cost to Repair a Hot Water Tank in Vancouver?”.