Water Main Line Repair and Replacement in Richmond and Vancouver, BC
Got a broken water main? We'll be there in a flash.
- Free consultation and quote
- Same-day repair
- 24/7 emergency service
- Average time to complete: 1-3 days
- Trenchless technology to minimize damage to landscaping
- Industry leading warranties
Ashton always answers...
A broken waterline means damage to landscaping, property and an increase in your water bill. We're able to respond to broken main waterlines within hours to prevent further damage to your property.
We understand what it's like to be left in the dark when it comes to repairs—we're homeowners, too. We'll sit down with you to go over your repair or replacement options and answer all your questions, so you can make the right decision.
Here at Ashton, we have a dedicated team to handle your main waterline repair. With vast experience in trenchless repairs and pipe bursting, so you can rest assured that your waterline will be repaired right the first time. We also provide flexible financing.
Your main waterline repair in 3 clear steps
1) You set the schedule
Contact us online or call 604-283-2383 if you think your main waterline has ruptured or collapsed. We'll be there in a flash.
2) We respond immediately
- Arrive to assess the situation and determine if your water main has broken.
- Shut off water supply to prevent further damage.
- Hook up temporary water in the meantime.
3) Evaluate and diagnose
We will inspect the waterline to determine the location of the leak, and evaluate the possible repair options for your situation.
4) Give you options
We always try to give our customers 2 repair options: a trenchless option and a dig option. We'll sit down and explain to you the repair methods available, and the pros and cons of each.
Every Richmond water main service comes with:
100% satisfaction guarantee
Not satisfied with your water mainline service? Let us know in our follow-up call. We'll make it right.
Repair: 1-year labour warranty
We stand behind our main waterline repair work 1 year after service.
Replace: 5-year labour warranty
We stand behind our water main replacement work 5 years after service.
Cost to repair water main in Vancouver, BC
- Low: $650
- Average: $900
- High: $1,200
What affects price?
The price to repair a water main depends on:
- Location of the leak
- Depth of the break
- Ground conditions. Are there boulders, trees, roots, shrubs, etc.?
- Restoration of landscaping. This will depend on what needs to be removed to get the repair done.
Cost to replace water main in Vancouver, BC
- Low: $2,900
- Average: $5,900
- High: $9,000
What affects price?
The price to replace a water main depends on:
- Repair method. Trenchless or directional drilling can be more expensive, but causes less damage to your landscaping. This will save you money on restoration costs
- Length of the line that needs repaired. Some lines are very long and have too many obstructions in the way to do trenchless.
- Depth of line that needs repaired
- Boulders, trees, roots, landscaping